As of 20/11/14 zebsboards will no longer be offering the LEDWiz.
USB port communication and power.
- Up to 16 LED-Wiz boards per system. (Device ID numbers must be unique for each LED-Wiz or LED-Wiz+GP unit on a system)
- 32 uniquely controllable outputs and up to about 500 Hi-Output LEDs per board (15+ per output, external power source required for this type of operation)
- 48 levels of PWM intensity. Using RGB LEDs (common anode), theoretically 110,592 colors are possible.
- Each individual output can be set to one of the following hardware modes. These modes are set by the computer, and after that the hardware handles them by itself.
- Sawtooth (gradual up and gradual down)
- SquareWave (blink)
- SawDown (full on, gradual down)
- SawUp (gradual up, full on)
- Hardware pulse rates are controlled by a 7-level global speed setting.
Includes mounting hardware, printed instruction sheet and 6' USB cable.
- Product Code: LWIZ
- Availability: Out Of Stock